ATv2-200.4d // 1360 Watts RMS 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 20% ($100.00)$399.99
The CT Sounds AT-200.4d 4-channel amplifier will deliver the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes. The 4ch amplifier is built using an advanced PCB board featuring industry-leading capacitors, high-quality transformers, and cutting-edge inductors. Equipped with 4-way protection circuitry - thermal, DC offset, overload, and speaker short protection.
The plexiglass backing, illuminated LED CT Sounds logo, and white chassis gives this amplifier an unbeatable appearance. The nickel-plated RCAs provide low resistance inputs to the amplifier. Furthermore, the reinforced heat sink design and MOSFET PWM switching technology ensure this amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists.
Whether you’re looking to cause a tectonic disturbance or generate dynamic instability in the atmosphere, the CT Sounds AT-200.4d has the power to create the sonic explosion you crave. If you are looking to cover your car audio mids (woofers) and highs (tweeters & horns), this car audio amplifier will take you to a musical realm you didn’t know existed.
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 12.8v||285 Watts x 4-Channels|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 12.8v||200 Watts x 4-Channels|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 12.8v||500 Watts x 2-Channels Bridged|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||0 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||12 Gauge|
- 4 Channel Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 285 Watts x 4-Channels (12.8v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 200 Watts x 4-Channels (12.8v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 500 Watts x 2-Channels Bridged (12.8v)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 5kHz
- High Pass Filter: 50Hz - 5kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 89 dB
- Gain Adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Bass Boost: 0 dB - 12 dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Operating Voltage: 9 - 16V
- Minimum Speaker Impedance: 2ohm
- 12.01” (Length) x 7.59” (Width) x 2.28” (Height)